MMAR’s Mission and Vision
The Mountain Metro Association of REALTORS® is to support its membership by enhancing its abilities and opportunities to succeed by:
· Facilitating member participation and cooperation
· Promoting integrity and ethical standards
· Providing educational opportunities
· Influencing legislative and regulatory issues and supporting private property rights
· Supporting community outreach programs
· Strengthening the REALTOR® image by informing the public of the value of working with a REALTOR®.
MMARs membership is comprised of REALTORS® and Affiliates who embrace education, collaboration and strong ethics in our foothills community.
Our Vision is that the community sees our members as trusted advisors. Our focus is on Education, Advocacy and Representation. Whether REALTOR® members or Affiliate members, the goal is always ethical representation of our clients. The membership focuses on helping the public with buying and selling property and the services that support homeownership in the beautiful Colorado foothills.
At the core of the organization, the national REALTOR® Code of Ethics drives decision-making and standards higher than required by the state of Colorado.. MMAR is a non-profit trade association that is a local representation of the Colorado Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Not all real estate agents are REALTORS®. The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Location and Contact:
Association Executive: Debbie Propeck
Phone: (303) 674-7020
Address: 1524 Belford Court Evergreen, CO 80439